If you want to make more sales in your business, you need to be prepared to sell every day. Fact.
But selling everyday doesn’t mean constantly pushing your products or services onto people. There are multiple ways you can get your products/services in front of prospective customers/clients – without being spammy/selly. In the episode, I share my tips and ideas on how you call sell everyday – without being a pain in the ass.
[IMPORTANT NOTE] This episode is part of a week-long sales challenge (starting 10 September 2018). If you’re tuning in after this date – don’t worry! You can listen to the episodes as standalone content or work through the challenge at your own pace. Register for the challenge here.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- How to make the most of the sales challenge (0:33)
- Why selling everyday doesn’t mean bombarding your audience with spam (3:18)
- How to start conversations about your product or service (4:22)
- The power of sending reminders to previous customers/clients(4:56)
- How talking about your products and services on your podcast, live events, and at networking events can be a powerful sales tool(7:05)
- Why you should carry/wear your product – or have it to hand – even in social situations (8:10)
- How taking people behind the scenes of your business can help you make sales (10:44)
- Why you need to email your customers more than you think (12:49)
- How to use the free Facebook group to stay accountable during the challenge
Episode 295: How to turn prospects into leads
Episode 296: How to generate sales in your business – fast
Episode 298: How to turn browsers into buyers