Do you find it difficult to sell through social media? You’re not alone.
In this episode, I explain how to use social media to start conversations about your product or service that will help you generate leads (plus how to convert those leads into sales).
[IMPORTANT NOTE] This episode is part of a week-long sales challenge (starting 10 September 2018). If you’re tuning in after this date - don’t worry! You can listen to the episodes as standalone content or work through the challenge at your own pace. Register for the challenge here.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- How to make the most of this sales challenge (0:33)
- Introduction to Day Three of the challenge (4:28)
- How to start conversations on social media (that will lead to sales) (5:35)
- Why you should be creating behind-the-scenes content (10:22)
- The most effective types of content for selling on social media (13:55)
- How to use the free Facebook group to stay accountable during the challenge (17:17)