Do you struggle to set your prices? Are you unsure how to work out your profit margins and sales targets?
In this episode, I offer four easy-to-follow steps that will help you set your prices successfully, no matter whether you’re a product or service based business.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- The most common mistake people make when setting their prices - and why you shouldn’t do this (7:49)
- How to set your prices for a product-based business (8:50)
- How to set income goals to help you decide on your required profit margins and costings (11:38)
- How to set your prices for a service-based business (17:58)
- How to work out your overheads (19:06)
- Whwn you should research how much others in your field are charging (22:20)
- Why curating social proof is vital for justifying your prices (27:20)