If you want to get media coverage for your business in newspapers, magazines and on radio and TV, you need to know how to write a great email pitch to journalists.
In this episode, I share my tips on crafting a must-read email pitch to the media.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- What exactly is an email pitch (and when you should send one) (2:10)
- The importance of a great email subject header (2:35)
- How to write a compelling first line for your email pitch (3:12)
- The style of writing you should aim for in your pitch (3:40)
- How to make use of an ‘about me’ section (4:00)
What to do next
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons at the top of this page.
I’d also love it if you could take a few minutes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes. I read every one personally and may even read yours out on the show.
And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live.