During my recent FREE sales challenge, participants made a staggering 56k in sales - making this one of my most successful online challenges yet. Want to know all the details?
In this episode, I share behind-the-scenes from the challenge, including which social media platforms sent me the most referrals, why my Facebook ads tanked - and how you can create a free challenge that converts into sales.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- Why I chose to run a free sales challenge (01:22)
- Why you shouldn’t just concentrate on attracting new leads (but focus on your hot leads instead) (5:29)
- The key figures for the Sales Challenge (6:08)
- How to create a free challenge that successfully converts into sales (8:32)
- Summary of the daily challenge (11:52)
- How to market an online challenge (14:16)
- Which platforms received the most sign-ups for the challenge (Email, Facebook, Podcast show notes etc) (18:05)
- Lessons to be learnt from hosting this challenge (24:02)
- Details from the Sales Challenge Leaderboard (28:56)
Episode 256: How to promote an online challenge