If you want to get PR for your business, you need a strong, recognisable brand
But what exactly is branding? Is it about having a great website, social media presence or marketing materials? The way you look, talk or carry yourself in public? Or is it about all of that…and more?
Find out in my interview with personal branding consultant Phil Pallen.
Here’s what we cover in this episode:
- How media coverage launched Phil’s career as a personal branding consultant
- Phil’s definition of personal branding (and how it can help you get PR)
- Why Phil believes photography is the most important part of your personal branding
- How Phil has helped me develop my personal brand
- Phil’s killer tip that will improve your personal branding in minutes
Key resources and links
Phil on Twitter.
Phil’s video campaign to be Charlie Sheen’s intern (serious babyface!)
Get on the wait list for my online programme Soulful PR for Starters www.janetmurray.co.uk/SPR4starters
Want to know more? Get my FREE download on personal branding.
What to do next
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons at the top of this page.
I’d also love it if you could take a few minutes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on itunes. I read every one personally and may even read yours out on the show.
And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live.