Here’s a quick rundown of the difference between the two.
2019 Media Diary Only
If you just buy the 2019 Media Diary you’ll get a media diary which includes hundreds of awareness days and key dates you can use to plan your content for 2019 plus some basic planning tools to help you with annual, quarterly, monthly and weekly planning. You’ll also get a monthly newsletter with additional dates that weren’t available at the time the diary went to press (e.g. new books, films, TV programmes). Price £30 plus P&P if you order before the 21st of October, or £39 plus P&P if you order from the 22nd of October onwards.
You can also buy the 2019 Media Diary with my book, a Love Marketing notebook and/or wall planner (or all four together). Details are available in my shop.
Media Diary Owners’ Club
Becoming a member of the Media Diary Owners’ Club means you’ll get the diary as detailed above, PLUS you’ll also get the training and support you need to make the most of your diary – and accountability, so you actually get things done.
Here’s what you’ll get in addition to your diary:
- A digital version of the diary (so you can print off specific pages/sections)
- The Media Diary Owners’ Manual: a practical guide to using your media diary effectively, which includes a workbook and online classes. It includes modules on content planning, re-purposing your content and getting your content shared more widely
- Additional printables for use alongside the diary e.g. planners, trackers, cheat sheets
- A downloadable spreadsheet that allows you to import the dates/awareness days into your online calendar (Google Calendar, iCal, Outlook, Sharepoint)
- A quarterly group coaching call with me to generate ideas and keep you on track
- A private Facebook Group exclusively for Media Diary Owners where you can bounce around content ideas, find opportunities for guest blogging/content collaborations
If you’re still wondering if the 2019 Media Diary/Media Diary Owners’ Club is for you, you may also wish to read these blog posts.