Have you built up an audience of people who won’t buy from you? Or do you feel the fear when it comes to selling to them?
In this on-air coaching episode with sustainability expert, Jen Gale, I share helpful tips on how to start conversations with your audience on pricing and sales, dealing with objections, how to reach out to your ideal customer and why testimonials that share a transformation are vital to converting sales.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- Jen’s business story and the challenge she is facing (1:09)
- How Jen set the pricing for her membership hub (and how it could be increased!) (3:20)
- Why you need to offer your customers a transformation (10:05)
- How to get great testimonials (and why you need to) (11:26)
- Why it is sometimes necessary to ‘put the elephant in the room’ (19:27)
- How to start having conversations with your audience about your prices/sales (24:12)
- How to find more of your ideal customer (33:02)
- How to train your audience to be sold to (36:55)
Jen Gale’s Website – A Sustainable Life
Episode 258: How to get testimonials that convert into sales
Episode 262: Why you need to sell more than you think