Do you struggle with knowing what to include on your sales pages? Or spend so long writing your sales copy it resembles a blog post and not the clear, pithy call-to-action you originally had in mind?
Listen to this episode, as I coach Sarah Cooke through my simple, four-step process to writing effective sales copy, using her stylish silicone jewellery business, Halia Rose, as a live example.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- Sarah’s business story and why she needs to rewrite her sales page (2:52)
- The two questions you need to ask to grab the attention of your customers (4:20)
- How to make the offer and give a call to action (8:00)
- How to refine your sales page and tune in on your prospective customer’s emotions (10:05)
- Why effective sales copy doesn’t have to be long (16:10)
- A summary of the four things you should be doing to write your sales page (22:26)
- Examples of finished copy for a sales page (26:23)