Refunds and returns
Please ensure you have read these terms and conditions prior to making a purchase.
1.Terms of booking & refunds
Please be aware before you buy that we do not offer refunds on product/services i.e. you can’t return the product/service because you don’t like it and/or have changed your mind.
If you are unhappy with your product/service e.g. because it is faulty please note that all sales are considered final 14 days from the date of payment being received.
If you require a refund on/before 14 days from the date of sale, you will need to supply a written notice of said request (email is acceptable) to [email protected].
All cancellations and refunds must be authorised by Last Word Events & Training (www.janetmurray.co.uk)
2. Information we need to deal with a refund request
- Written detailed reasons for refund/cancellation request (email is fine)
- The name of the product/service, date of purchase, the email you used for your purchase and order number (if you have it)
- If you want to return a faulty product e.g. a diary, you request should be accompanied with clear photographs of the fault. This is necessary for us to follow up with the Postal Service (and any other relevant supplies/service providers). Please note, a refund will not be given without this
- Approval of a refund request
I understand there will be no consideration or authorisation for a refund without meeting all cancellation requirements and conditions outlined above.
I understand upon approval of my refund request, any payments made under this written contract of sale will be refunded within 10 business days.
I understand that you will not be responsible for honouring refunds that do not follow the process outlined above.
The following terms apply (unless stated differently on the landing page)
Digital products: To qualify for a refund you must provide proof that you have followed the whole training and implemented each and every step in your business.
Events: we don’t provide refunds for events (live or in person). In certain circumstances you may be able to transfer your ticket to a friend/colleague, but only with the permission of Last Word Events & Training (www.janetmurray.co.uk).
If you are unhappy with a product, you MUST submit a refund request (as detailed in point 2). If you return the product without making a refund request you will not be reimbursed for the postage and/or guaranteed a refund.
If you have a query about refund/cancellation, please email [email protected] in the first instance with information requested above (point 2)