– A month-to-view spread featuring key awareness days/dates – so you can plan ahead
– A week-to-view spread with space to plan your media content across different platforms
– A week-to-view diary for you to list appointments and reminders
– To-do-lists, prompts and checklists to help you stay on track
– Year to view calendars for 2018/2019
I’m Janet Murray – PR expert, author, speaker and the host of the Soulful PR podcast.
I teach small business owners how to promote their products/services – so they’re not constantly wondering where their next client/customer is coming from.
I believe you don’t have to be pushy/selly to generate a constant stream of leads and sales for your business. But you do have to be consistent: publishing regular content on a blog/vlog, building your email list (and sending your subscribers valuable content), being active on a number of social media platforms and getting featured in the press.
To do that, you need a system – something that will keep you accountable and help you stay on track – even when you’re all out of ideas. That’s where the Media Diary Owners’ Club comes in.