Bought the 2020 Media Diary but worried you'll struggle to be consistent with your content? Upgrade and join the Media Diary Owners' Club - an online community for people who want to publish incredible content in 2020...but need support and accountability to make it happen.
Here's what you get:
You've already purchased the 2020 Media Diary which is packed full of awareness days and key dates you can use to plan out your content across the year. No more trawling the web for inspiration for blog articles, social media updates or ideas to pitch into the press.
- A beautiful A4 desk diary (a week per page) with 160+ pages
- Hundreds of awareness days and key dates you can can use to plan your blog/vlog content, email marketing, social media and ideas to pitch to the traditional media (i.e. newspapers, magazines, radio & TV)
- A quick-start guide on how to use significant dates/events to generate content ideas
-A week-per-view content planner so you can plan exactly what you're going to post where, 365 days a year
-Check-lists, to-do lists, prompts and planners to keep you on track
-Detailed instructions on how to use your planner to create shareable content (includes case studies)
So upgrading to the Media Diary Owners' Club will also give you:-
- The Content Planning Masterclass (includes a workbook and online classes on content planning/repurposing plus creating shareable content)
- A digital version of the diary (so you can print off specific pages/sections)
- Additional printables for use alongside the diary to help you plan your content
- A quarterly group coaching call with me to generate ideas for the following quarter and keep you on track.
- A weekly content inspiration email (full of content ideas using dates coming up in the diary)