#2021 Sorted - the content planning masterclass for coaches, creatives and entrepreneurs - 3rd & 4th November 2020 - Hilton Gateshead Newcastle
Would you love to start 2021 with a killer content plan for your business?
One that sets out what kind of content you’re going to publish, when and where: on social media, on your blog/vlog (if you have one) and in your email newsletter.
#2021 Sorted is a live content planning masterclass that will walk you through the steps you need to create a year-long content plan for your business.
It’s specifically designed for coaches, creatives and entrepreneurs who want to publish consistent content but get easily distracted and overwhelmed.
Included with your ticket will be a 2021 Media Diary, packed full of awareness days and key dates you can use to plan out your content across the year. No more trawling the web for inspiration for blog articles, social media updates or ideas for your email marketing.
Day One - Inspiration
When it comes to content, done is definitely better than perfect. But there's no point creating a year long plan, if the content you're creating isn't hitting the spot with your ideal clients. So we’ll start by going deep on what kind of content you should be creating for your business - so you can maximise your time, get more engagement and, ultimately, make more sales.
Day Two - Implementation
Having generated a ton of content ideas on Day 1, we’ll create your content plan for 2021. I’ll break it down step-by-step: annual, quarterly, weekly and daily, so it feels manageable. You’ll leave full of ideas for your content in 2021 and (if you follow all the steps) with a full-on content plan for 2021.
To be confirmed.
To be confirmed.
There’s no fluff at a Janet Murray event. All of our speakers will share practical advice you can apply in your business straight away.
Here's what we'll cover:
- Generating content ideas. How to identify key dates/awareness days for your industry (you’ll never run out of ideas again) PLUS how to use ‘theming’ e.g. themed months or weeks to make your content planning easier
- Content engagement - how to plan and create comment that attracts tons of likes and shares - every single time
- Content repurposing: how to create multiple pieces of content from one idea you can use for your blog/vlog, email marketing, across different social media platforms and to pitch to newspapers/magazines
- Planning content for launches (products and services) including the key pieces of content e.g. blog posts, marketing emails, social media updates you should create for every launch
- Key tools and apps that will save you time with content creation and planning
Who should attend #2020Sorted?
Small business owners
Coaches, consultants, experts
Bloggers, podcasters, YouTubers
Creatives (i.e. folk who work in marketing, advertising, design, comms, PR)
Social media managers/consultants
N.B. This event is suitable for both product and service-based businesses.
Please be advised that if you are unable to attend the event we are unable to offer refunds, transfers to a digital ticket or credits for a future event. If you buy a ticket and are unable to attend, you are welcome to sell your ticket as long as we have at least 48 hours notice of the name of your replacement and any dietary requirements. Please email this to [email protected]