Would you like to launch a podcast in 2020 but feel unsure how to get started?
Or perhaps you’ve tried to start a podcast in the past but got overwhelmed by the tech challenges?
If this sounds like you need to be part of my new podcasting course: Get Your Podcast Live In 60 Days.
This 8 week programme - taught by myself and the UK’s leading podcasting expert Colin Gray - will walk you step-by-step through everything you need to do to get your podcast on air - in just 60 days.
Here’s what we’ll cover in the course:
- Choosing a topic/name/format for your podcast
- What kind of equipment you need to get started
- How to source guests for your podcast (and do top notch interviews)
- How to record/edit your podcast (including source intro/outros & copyright free music)
- How to get your podcast onto Apple Podcasts (and other podcasting platforms)
The course starts on 20 January 2020 and places will be limited.
YOUR 60 DAY PLAN TO GET YOU PODCASTING
- Choosing a topic for your podcast
- Podcast season or series?
- Deciding on episode length & frequency
- Format: interviews, solo or both?
- Finding copyright free music for your podcast
- Creating intros and outros for your podcast
- Creating your podcast cover artwork
- Choosing equipment & software setup
- Planning out a podcast season/series
- Sourcing guests for your podcast
- Creating an episode script/outline
- Creating a ‘one sheet’
- Briefing your podcast guests
- How to record a solo show
- How to record an online interview
- How to record an in-person interview
- How to record a group/event
- How to edit your podcast in Audacity
- Using Alitu to simplify the process
- How to outsource your podcast production
- Setting up your podcast hosting
- Integrating your podcast with your website
- Getting your podcast onto iTunes / Apple Podcasts
- Getting your podcast into Spotify & other podcasting sites
- Creating a launch plan for your podcast
- Promoting your podcast on social media
- How to grow your audience
- Getting sponsorship for your podcast
- Creating a sponsor deck or media pack
- Monetising through products or services
- Monetising through Patreon or donations