Do you love the idea of publishing your own planner…but feel unsure where to start?
If so, you probably have TON of questions, including:
- How much does it cost to print a planner?
- How do you choose a topic for a planner (one you KNOW is going to sell)?
- Do you need to build an audience to sell your planner BEFORE you create it?
- Can you pre-sell a planner (without getting it printed first)?
- Is it best to create a digital or physical planner (or both)?
If this sounds familiar, you’ll love my how to launch a planner masterclass.
In this in-depth masterclass, I’ll walk you through the exact steps you need to take to create a planner for your industry.
PLUS we’ll look at the pros and cons of using a print-on-demand service like Amazon (versus getting your planner printed yourself) and whether you should create a digital version of your planner.
And I’ll be sharing everything I’ve learned from launching my own industry planner – the Social Media Diary & Planner – which is now in its fifth year.
Here’s what’s included with the class:
✔️ 90 minute video tutorial
✔️My how to launch a planner playbook – a 3000 word Ebook that sets out the exact steps you need to take to plan, create & launch your own planner/journal
✔️My creative template bundle. Includes Canva templates for planning your publication. PLUS checklists/templates for: costing, pricing and briefing your designer and printer.