Media Diary Owners’ Club LinkedIn Edition 2019
Thinking of buying the 2019 Media Diary but worried you’ll struggle to be consistent with your content? Join the Media Diary Owners’ Club LinkedIn edition – an online community for people who want to publish incredible LinkedIn content in 2019…but need support and accountability to make it happen.
Here’s what you get:
– A beautiful A4 desk diary (a week per page) with 168 pages
– Hundreds of awareness days and key dates you can can use to plan your blog/vlog content, email marketing, social media and ideas to pitch to the traditional media (i.e. newspapers, magazines, radio & TV)
– A quick-start guide on how to use significant dates/events to generate content ideas
-A week-per-view content planner so you can plan exactly what you’re going to post where, 365 days a year
-Check-lists, to-do lists, prompts and planners to keep you on track
-Detailed instructions on how to use your planner to create shareable content (includes case studies)
- Four short video tutorials that will walk you through the steps you need to create your content plan for 2019 (annual, quarterly, weekly and daily)
- A digital version of the diary (so you can print off specific pages/sections)
- A downloadable spreadsheet that allows you to import the dates/awareness days into your online calendar (Google Calendar, iCal, Outlook, Sharepoint).
- Additional printables for use alongside the diary
- Bonus webinar: how to create LinkedIn content that sells
- A quarterly group coaching call to generate LinkedIn ideas for the following quarter and keep you accountable.
- A private LinkedIn group exclusively for Media Diary Owners – LinkedIn Edition where you share ideas and find opportunities to collaborate