Thinking of buying the 2019 Media Diary but worried you'll struggle to be consistent with your content? Join the Media Diary Owners' Club LinkedIn edition - an online community for people who want to publish incredible LinkedIn content in 2019...but need support and accountability to make it happen.
Here's what you get:
- A beautiful A4 desk diary (a week per page) with 168 pages
- Hundreds of awareness days and key dates you can can use to plan your blog/vlog content, email marketing, social media and ideas to pitch to the traditional media (i.e. newspapers, magazines, radio & TV)
- A quick-start guide on how to use significant dates/events to generate content ideas
-A week-per-view content planner so you can plan exactly what you're going to post where, 365 days a year
-Check-lists, to-do lists, prompts and planners to keep you on track
-Detailed instructions on how to use your planner to create shareable content (includes case studies)
- Four short video tutorials that will walk you through the steps you need to create your content plan for 2019 (annual, quarterly, weekly and daily)
- A digital version of the diary (so you can print off specific pages/sections)
- A downloadable spreadsheet that allows you to import the dates/awareness days into your online calendar (Google Calendar, iCal, Outlook, Sharepoint).
- Additional printables for use alongside the diary
- Bonus webinar: how to create LinkedIn content that sells
- A quarterly group coaching call to generate LinkedIn ideas for the following quarter and keep you accountable.
- A private LinkedIn group exclusively for Media Diary Owners - LinkedIn Edition where you share ideas and find opportunities to collaborate