Media Diary Owners’ Club 2019
Thinking of buying the 2019 Media Diary but worried you’ll struggle to be consistent with your content? Join the Media Diary Owners’ Club – an online community for people who want to publish incredible content in 2019…but need support and accountability to make it happen.
Here’s what you get:
– A beautiful A4 desk diary (a week per page) with 168 pages
– Hundreds of awareness days and key dates you can can use to plan your blog/vlog content, email marketing, social media and ideas to pitch to the traditional media (i.e. newspapers, magazines, radio & TV)
– A quick-start guide on how to use significant dates/events to generate content ideas
-A week-per-view content planner so you can plan exactly what you’re going to post where, 365 days a year
-Check-lists, to-do lists, prompts and planners to keep you on track
-Detailed instructions on how to use your planner to create shareable content (includes case studies)
- The Media Diary Owners’ Manual: a practical guide to using your media diary effectively, which includes a workbook and online classes. Includes modules on content planning, re-purposing your content and getting your content shared more widely
- A digital version of the diary (so you can print off specific pages/sections)
- A downloadable spreadsheet that allows you to import the dates/awareness days into your online calendar (Google Calendar, iCal, Outlook, Sharepoint).
- Additional printables for use alongside the diary e.g.
- A quarterly group coaching call with me to generate ideas for the following quarter and keep you on track.
- A private Facebook group exclusively for Media Diary Owners where you can bounce around content ideas, find opportunities for guest blogging/content collaborations