Do you think scarcity marketing is spammy? Is it something you’ve been too afraid to try in case it puts off prospective customers/clients?
In this episode, I explain how I use scarcity marketing in my own business and why - far from being spammy/selly - using scarcity in your marketing can help you give your customers the highest-quality service.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- Background behind the event: Content Live 2018 (0:55)
- The different phases of selling (and why you don’t want to sell too many offers at once) (3:25)
- How to use webinars to promote your offer (5:56)
- How scarcity marketing worked for us (9:04)
- Why scarcity marketing isn’t spammy (and helps your customers) (10:09)
- Why getting your customers to book in early will help you give them the best experience (14:25)
- Why you need to stick to the deadlines you set (17:52)