I get it.
It’s hard to find the time for PR when you’re single-handedly running a business.
- You focus on one social media platform for a while, begin to make progress...then all the others start to slide
- You start reaching out to journalists on magazines you’d love to be featured in...then find you don’t have time to follow up with them
- You get that email newsletter up and running, then find yourself struggling to stick to a regular publishing schedule
You feel like you’re running to catch up all the time. As if you’re not living up to your potential. As if you’re better than the results you’re getting.
Don’t worry, that’s all behind you…
Work with me in 2017 and I’ll help you create a PR system for your business that will give you have a constant stream of new leads and clients - one you can stick on autopilot, leaving you time to get on with doing the things you do best in your business.
You'll need to commit a few hours a week to getting your website, social media and online marketing in order and you'll need to be prepared to take daily actions to work towards your goals. But I’ll be there to guide you, holding your hand as little or as much as you need me to. You’ll also get the support of a group of creative women who are committed to doing work they love.
No more scouring the web for that Mailchimp video, leadpages tutorial or wondering about the best opt-in boxes. There’ll be cheat sheets, checklists, video tutorials and bite-sized chunks of learning to help you navigate your way through the content you need.
When you join the studio, you’ll be invited to take a quiz. This will determine which area you need to focus on first: social media, marketing & sales, press or content creation. You’ll then be guided through the studio library (which includes video tutorials, worksheets, audio and live classes) at a pace that makes sense for your business and feels comfortable for you. We’ll also help you find an accountability partner you can work with to achieve your goals.
You'll need to be prepared to get messy. To try things out (and maybe even make mistakes) - safe in the knowledge that you will find the right solutions for your business. Just think what that would do for your confidence.
Here’s what you get if you join:
- Exclusive access to the Soulful PR studio library, which includes video tutorials, worksheets, audio and live classes on social media, marketing and sales, press and content creation
- Exclusive access to video interviews with high profile journalists and editors from media outlets like the Huffington Post, BBC, Guardian, Daily Mail & more in which they reveal exactly what they’re looking for from people like you (new interview added each month)
- Regular group coaching calls, where you can put your questions directly to me
- A monthly online masterclass with an expert on how to promote your business e.g. How To Use Instagram To Promote Your Business (with Sara Tasker), Getting Started With Facebook Ads (with Marya Jan) and Charging What You’re Worth (with Laura Lucas)
- Discounts & advance booking on Soulful PR live events
- 1-2-1 access to coaching with me via private message
The Soulful PR Studio is for you if:
- You have a product or service-based business and are in your first few years of business
- You have a product or service-based business and have been been in business for more than two years but feel you could be making more money
- Would like to create a PR/marketing system for your business that will generate a steady stream of leads you can convert into customers
- You’d like to stop having to ‘Googling’ for information on PR/marketing e.g. email marketing, email list-building, sales funnels, pitching to journalists and so on...
- You like systems, checklists and tutorials to follow
- You’d like accountability and regular reminders to help you keep moving forward
The Soulful PR Studio is not for you:
- If you want a ‘cookie cutter’ approach to PR. All the resources will be there for you, but you’ll need to create a system that works for your business
- You believe there is a magic solution to your PR/marketing challenges. There isn’t it. The cheat sheets, tutorials, worksheets, live masterclasses, interviews with journalists (and all the other fab resources) will save you ton of time. But YOU need do the work to actually make things happen.
- You expect to see instant results. It took me 90 days to take my Instagram following from 700 - 1700 and 6 months (and investment in Facebook advertising) to take my Facebook group from 500 - 5000 - and that’s with an established online presence and email list! I believe it takes a least a year of consistent, daily action to really get traction with your marketing and PR.
- You think PR success is about the amount of time your spend online. When you’re really focused you can make progress in just 15 minutes a day. The key is to do it every day.
- You’re not ready to be the face of your brand. People want to get to know the person behind the business - that’s how you build relationships, trust and ultimately makes sales. If you’re not ready to come out from behind your product/service, you’re not ready for the Soulful PR studio.
- You’re not willing to take imperfect action. Commit to the Soulful PR studio and you will most almost certainly make mistakes and get things wrong. That’s where your richest learning will be.
- You don’t enjoy being part of a community and prefer working alone