Over the past four years, Kate has increased her business turnover by 450%. What’s her secret? Blogging.
In this episode, she shares her tips on how you can also use a blog to grow your business.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- Kate's business story - how she created the biggest pet sitting service in Ireland
- Why every question your customers ask can be used to generate content ideas for your blog
- How blogging can help you build trust with prospective customers
- Practical ideas on building a social media following using your blog posts
- How to create content for the customers you’d love to work with
- Whether search engine optimisation (SEO) is important for your blog
2017 media diary to plan your year ahead
My book and media diary special offer
Podcast episode Facebook advertising strategies that actually work with Marya Jan (episode 79)
My Soulful PR group coaching programme (next intake starts in March 2017)
My FREE Soulful PR Facebook Community
What to do next
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons at the top of this page.
I’d also love it if you could take a few minutes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes. I read every one personally and may even read yours out on the show.
And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live.