If you’re a regular listener to my podcast you’ve probably noticed the show has had a bit of a makeover - including a change of name.
Listen to this special episode on why I’ve changed the name of my podcast, and what to expect over the coming episodes. If you’re new to the show it’s also the perfect opportunity to find out how The Janet Murray Show can help you in the future.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- What the Soulful PR Podcast was all about (1:12)
- Why I’m broadening my niche to meet my audience’ needs (2:42)
- Why gaining traditional press coverage is only one aspect of a successful marketing strategy (6:05)
- Why you no longer need to wait to be picked to be in the media (and why this made me feel disingenuous about focusing solely on press) (8:31)
- What to expect from The Janet Murray Show going forward (14:51)
Episode 213: Instagram strategies that work with Sara Tasker
Episode 167: SEO made simple with Martin Huntbach
Episode 197: How to get more engagement on Instagram
Episode 174: How to explain what you do in 10 words or less
Episode 192: How to get more engagement on your Facebook page
Episode 178: How to plan a social media campaign for a launch