If you have a passion for something creative, you might think it’s not possible to turn it into a successful business.
In this episode, bestselling author Jeff Goins talks about how to overcome what he calls the ‘starving artist mindset’ and build a thriving business doing something that you love.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- Jeff’s business story - how he went from marketing director to bestselling author and $1 million dollar business owner
- How Jeff signed up 10,000 email subscribers to his blog within a year
- The importance of guest blog posts to help you build up your online presence
- Why you should use free content such as e-books to attract clients
- How to develop different income streams for your business - including online courses
- Advice on how to find the right audience for your creative products or services
- Jeff’s thoughts on working for free
My FREE Soulful PR Facebook Community
What to do next
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons at the top of this page.
I’d also love it if you could take a few minutes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes. I read every one personally and may even read yours out on the show.
And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live.