Do you struggle to come up with content ideas for your blog? In this episode, I share three types of blog posts you should be creating regularly for your small business.
Here’s what you’ll learn this episode:
- How you can use Google to find out what people are searching for (2:16)
- Why using more specific search terms will help your blog post move up the Google rankings (5:15)
- The benefits of reviewing or comparing products and services on your blog and why this will help your business (6:25)
- Examples of content you can create to answer questions about your own products or services (10:08)
- Why you need to be marketing to your existing customers and how a blog can help with this (12:35)
Episode 236: Why you need a blog for your small business
My blog post: How to write emails journalists will actually read
My blog post: Common concerns about the 2018 Media Diary
My blog post on: How to prepare for Soulful PR for Starters
What to do next
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons at the top of this page.
I’d also love it if you could take a few minutes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes. I read every one personally and may even read yours out on the show.
And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live.