Academic coach Lucy Parsons started her business four years ago and has seen her revenue grow from just £10 a week to over 50k a year.
In this episode, Lucy – who is part of my membership community – the Love Marketing Membership – shares how she has gained fantastic press coverage for her business, used webinars, Facebook lives and email marketing to convert leads into sales and successfully written and promoted a book.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- How Lucy’s business was doing when she started the membership (3:28)
- How Lucy got press coverage for her business – and how it impacted her business (7:54)
- How creating content consistently helps your business grow (and improves your SEO) (10:10)
- How the Office Hour helped Lucy (15:42)
- Why growing your online business takes trial and error (23:14)
- How investment has helped Lucy grow her business (27:14)
- Lucy’s plans for her membership (31:19)
- How Lucy’s income has grown since she has been a member (34:19)
- Lucy’s biggest tips for growing your online business (36:45)
Lucy Parson’s Website – Life More Extraordinary
Lucy Parson’s Membership – The Extraordinaries Club
Episode 291: The truth about passive income