Are you struggling to attract traffic to your website? Or finding that your visitors don’t convert into customers? In this episode, I explain the top five reasons for having a blog on your website and why it’s essential to grow your business and make more sales.
Here’s what you’ll learn this episode:
- How having a consistent business blog will help you attract traffic to your website - traffic you can convert into customers (5:02)
- Solving prospective customers’ problems: how a blog can help you do this - and how it gives you credibility (6:01)
- Why publishing content on a blog is more effective than social media because you’re sharing content on a platform YOU control (7:38)
- How a blog can help you deal with customer objections - before they raise them (9:35)
- Why a blog can be an effective tool for improving customer experience (11:58)
- Why you should keep marketing to your customers long after they have bought from you (12:12)
My blog post on Eight common concerns about joining the Soulful PR Studio
My blog post on How much it costs to put on a live event
My blog post on 11 Reasons why you should attend Soulful PR Live
My blog post on the Common Concerns about the 2018 Media Diary
My online course: Soulful PR for Starters
What to do next
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons at the top of this page.
I’d also love it if you could take a few minutes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes. I read every one personally and may even read yours out on the show.
And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live.