Do you think putting prices on your website will deter clients or customers? In this episode, I discuss the three common reasons small business owners give me for not putting their prices on their website and what I think of them.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- Why putting your prices on your website won’t deter clients or customers (9:04)
- How being upfront about your prices saves everyone time (9:50)
- Why you should stop worrying about your competitors’ pricing strategy and just focus on being the best in your industry (13:34)
- Why every industry should make a pricing system simple enough for people to understand (14:55)
- What we can learn from a Chinese restaurant’s menu and pricing strategy (18:44)
- Why informing your customer of your prices at the outset can make it much easier to convert a lead into a sale (20:01)
Coaching and Consultancy with Janet Murray: Soulful PR Strategy Session
What to do next
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons at the top of this page.
I’d also love it if you could take a few minutes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes. I read every one personally and may even read yours out on the show.
And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live.